Are you looking for a career with growth opportunity? Let us help develop you into a future leader of our company! We are looking for customer minded individuals who want to be our next store manager.
Who you are
- Ability to Understand Profit and Loss Reports
- Experience with Food Purchasing, Storing, Sanitation, and Inventory Practices and Procedures
- Experience with LBW Purchasing, Storing, Sanitation, and Inventory Practices and Procedures
- Experience with developing and implementing successful training policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Restaurant Safety and Sanitation
- ServSafe Certification
- Experience with Labor Cost Control and Labor Scheduling
- Experience with Inventory Control Procedures
- Basic labor laws and human resources practices
- Proficient Math Skills
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success.
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret business records and statistical reports.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage an operation with many moving parts.
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel
- Proficient at Microsoft Word
- Has a sense of urgency, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a guest focus mentality.
- Ability to drive sales and guest service initiatives by motivating team members.
- Strong track record of training and developing Managers from within.
- Experience in Front of House operations while promoting superior service and guest hospitality.
- Experience in personnel management including hiring, supervision, evaluation, succession planning, and terminations.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems.
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Self-motivated, organized, and ability to problem solve.
- Minimum of 5 years successful results as a General Manager of a high-volume restaurant.
- Minimum 3 years successful results as a Director of Operations or Operations Manager of 4 or more locations.
What you'll do
- Report to CEO and assist with operations nationally
- Take a hands-on management approach with all team members and restaurants to drive the vision, brand and direction of our Company. Corporate and Franchised restaurants.
- Be accountable for all functional areas within Corporate Stores including full P&L, FOH/BOH Operations, Sales, Accounting and Human Resources
- Hire great talent for your locations
- Coach, train and support restaurant managers and team members on the service model, menu execution, systems and program implementation
- Uphold standards, goals and strategies
- Focus on problem solving and process improvement by leveraging restaurant management in each location
- Motivate and recognize restaurant managers and their teams for their accomplishments
- Oversee all General Managers daily duties and ensure company standards, policies, and procedures are being met. Step in- where needed to cut costs or fill in for Managers.
- Ensure all Manager daily checklists and deadlines are being met.
- Show leadership through hard work, loyalty, dedication, and honesty both to The Halal Shack and our team.
- Earn and maintain the respect of both Managers and team members through hard work, honesty, and strong leadership.
- Lead the process of all disciplinary action of General Managers, Managers, and Kitchen Managers.
- Support and oversee the recruitment, hiring, evaluation, development, and termination of all General Managers, Kitchen Managers, Managers, and supervisors.
- Facilitate an environment of motivation through consistent rewards, appreciation, and acknowledgement of the Front of House and Back of House Managers and team members when they have performed a good job and met or exceeded performance goals.
- Act as a mentor for new Managers and develop their talents for the greater benefit of them, our guests, and The Halal Shack.
- Act as a business partner for experienced Managers to further develop their talents for the greater benefit of them, our guests, and The Halal Shack.
- Lead performance evaluations, succession planning, and goal development efforts for all management team members.
- Creating a positive work culture for all team members.
Who we are
We are a young company that is seeing a lot of growth locally, as well as nationally. We operate on college campuses and enjoy connecting with the student communities we serve.
What makes us great
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive pay and bonuses (4 weeks paid vacation and large bonuses)
- Start from the ground floor, be a part of our exciting growth in the area!
- 100% of our corporate team is promoted from within
- Fun, dynamic, energetic environment