Who you are
- 1-3 years of social media management or strategy experience
- Interest & passion in the food space
- Attentive personality who can continuously interact with a community
- Confident in sharing insights and having a point of view to share with clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized self-starter who can prioritize tasks and execute efficiently
- Creative writer who can produce engaging post copy to reinforce the brand tone
- Ambition to propose new opportunities for self and brand growth
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in content production is a plus
What you'll do
- Manage & monitor day to day social content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
- Long-term, to manage & monitor on TikTok & Reels.
- Responsible for all community management efforts including response management, proactive opportunities, and crisis comms.
- Develop social copy and serves as the strategic voice of the brand in social – contributing to development of brand voice & tone.
- Monitor comments and respond in a timely manner, including direct messages.
- Remove inappropriate remarks or content that violates community guidelines.
- Create monthly social publishing calendars and establish cadence recommendations.
- Collaborate with CEO to support campaigns, launch efforts, and all other social content requests.
- Build relationships with audiences, potential influencers and industry professionals.
- Identify emerging trends & opportunities for brand, through natural use of social.
- Contribute to social production shoots with onsite content creation and publishing: shot lists, prop lists etc.
- Develop content for all social media accounts
- Monitor various client activations and influencer events, participating in real-time conversations to drive interest further.
- Understand and apply the ongoing changes on major social platforms (e.g., new features, posting specs, ad units, best practices).
- Identifies real-time trending opportunities within social for clients.
- Demonstrates personal motivation to learn and master all things related to social media, influencers and real-time content.
- Manages analytics & reporting for their client
Who we are
Founded in 2017, Halal Shack has quickly become a fast-casual staple within colleges and universities. The menu is inspired by the street foods of New York City and has pioneered American halal food with roots in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisines. In addition to the halal-only menu, the brand offers a variety of locally sourced ingredients, health-conscious, plant-based and vegetarian options. Customers will be able to add Impossible meat to any Halal Shack menu item, including wraps, salads and gyros.
With locations that include college campuses, airports and nontraditional retail spaces, The Halal Shack serves its items with a side of convenience. In addition, the company plans to open 25 to 50 locations in the next five years. The Halal Shack was recently honored as one of QSR Magazine’s “Top 40 Hottest Startup” fast-casual restaurants.
What makes us great
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive pay and bonuses (4 weeks paid vacation and large bonuses)
- Start from the ground floor, be a part of our exciting growth in the area!
- 100% of our corporate team is promoted from within
- Fun, dynamic, energetic environment