Are you looking for a career with growth opportunity? Let us help develop you into a future leader of our company! We are looking for customer minded individuals who want to be our next store manager.
Who you are
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Previous culinary experience with food production, recipe adherence, HAACP and cooking preferred
- ServSafe Certification required
- Previous supervisory experience leading a team in a fast paced environment
- Previous store opening experience preferred
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll do
- Assist in running all day to day operations and manage in absence of management
- Manage all production, pars, ordering, staffing, scheduling and other necessary tasks as needed
- Provide information about the products and services
- Assist on cook's line during peak hours and ensure proper cooking/handling procedures are adhered to
- Train staff and closely monitor throughout shift
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
Who we are
Inspired by New York City Street Food and started by Jamal Rasoully, The Hala Shack mission is to unite cultures and people through food, one Sauce'n meal at a time. The Halal Shack has been nominated as one of the fastest growing and hottest concepts in America today by QSR magazine !
What makes us great
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay and bonuses
- Start from the ground floor, be a part of our exciting growth in the area!
- 100% of our corporate team is promoted from within
- Fun, dynamic, energetic environment